I know a person who tells their landlord that they make less money than they do., So they get cheaper rent, at the cost of tax payers. This is fraud, anyone know who to contact?
yes i know their circumstances
They buy brand new furniture instead of paying off their bills.
and the reason I know about it is because they brag about it, and they know its against the law. They do not care, so I decided to take a stand and report them. The court will decide what to do with them, not me. I'm just bringing it to their attention.
no, they bought the furniture with a tax refund. they are not working on their credit. Have you got a paycheck lately? Do you see how much taxes are taken out? These housing programs are there for people in need, fraud is fraud, its illegal for a reason.


Orignal From: How do I report fraud on government subsidized housing?

0 评论